In this short video I’m going to share with you 4 productivity tips I learned while transitioning from a full time office employee to full time “work from home” biz owner.
The reason I’m talking about this today is because last night I was coaching one of my clients who’s in the Purpose Driven Career Accelerator Program. My client has never worked from home, her company has always been really strict on that. Suddenly, there is no structure to her day and says she feels scattered and it’s really hard to feel productive all day long.
Now, if you are watching this I imagine you feel this way, too…and I’m going to share 4 keys to successfully working from home, which is a new tool that’s been added into the Launch and Land phase of the Purposeful Driven Career Accelerator Program.
4 Productivity Tips To Successfully Work From Home
- Sunday night write out your weekly goals. Each night before you go to bed, write down what you want to accomplish for the next day so you have structure to your day and the entire week.
- Create consistency in your morning routine. What was your routine before this started? Did you wake up and meditate, brew your coffee before getting into the shower, exercise, write, paint? Whatever your morning rituals were, keep them up. Continue to get up at the same time every morning, shower and get dressed as if you were going to the office.
- Make your workspace clean and inspiring and a place you want to work. At the end of each day, tidy up your workspace, so you can start fresh the next day.
- Take short breaks in between projects and meetings. Get up and stretch or go for a walk around the block or a take a short meditation break or if you’re like me put a little paint down on the canvas.
What is the biggest obstacle you’ve run into as you’ve transitioned from working in an office every day to working solo all day and leave a comment below. If you found value from this video, please share it with a friend.
And if you are wanting to find and land a more purpose driven career, but lost on where to begin, let’s talk. Book a complimentary Purpose Driven Career Brainstorm call with me and let’s make a customized 90 day career action plan!
And, whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can work together.
1. Watch my free 4 Simple Steps To Answer The Question ‘What Should I Do Next In My Career? Masterclass
Discover the root causes of why you’re unsatisfied in your career, your non-negotiables for your next career move and actions steps you can take today to get moving towards your dream career. Before you do ANYTHING else, I want you to watch my FREE 4 Simple Steps To Answer The Question ‘What Should I Do Next In My Career? Masterclass right here >>> Click Here
2. Download my “Purpose Driven Career Quiz” workbook
If you’re a 20-something professional millennial struggling to figure out what you want to do next career-wise, then download my new workbook “Purpose Driven Career Quiz” to see just how far (or how close!) you are to landing a purpose driven career! >>> Click Here
3. Join our FREE Career Trailblazers Facebook Group and connect with other driven professional millennials who are learning how to make the impact, earn the income, and create the freedom they desire in their life and career >>> Click Here
4. Work with me privately
If you’d like to work directly with me to build a career of your dreams… just schedule your complimentary Purpose Driven Career Brainstorm Call with me so we can clarify your fastest path to finding and landing your dream role and create a strategy for you to make it happen… Apply for your FREE call with me here >>> Click Here To Apply
This is Kori Burkholder from Inspirality’s Purposeful Driven Careers reminding you to take action, feel the fear, and do it anyways.