I’m Kori. I’m a life and career coach, artist and facilitator of self-discovery creative workshops. I love working with individuals who are in a life/career transition who want to take the next step, but don’t know exactly what the next step is. The “I don’t know” is a beautiful place to be because it’s rich with possibilities. My mission as a coach is to take clients from “I don’t know” to “I know that’s where I’m going” with clarity and confidence. Our 1-hour sessions can be held in-person (if in NYC area) or Skype or phone. We use the power of your imagination to catapult you towards your goals/desires/dreams.
In our sessions, we deliberately create your ideal life and un/cover:
- Your true desires, calling, purpose
- Cultivate and get clear on your goals
- Play with your creativity through painting, writing, visioning to gain new insights
- Explore your values and core beliefs
- Identify your blocks, patterns, fears holding you back
- Catapult Challenges: designed to get you out of your comfort zone
- Design a blueprint of your ideal future
- Create Inspired Action goals to lead you there
Workshops are a mix of:
- goal setting
- affirmation/ritual setting
- creative expression (painting, clay, collage, etc.)
The session gives participants the time to focus, nurture, be seen, heard, supported and create inspired actions steps towards the direction of their goals.