Purpose Driven Career Accelerator Program
Tired of feeling unfulfilled and passionless in your job?
Have you been stuck trying to figure out what’s next in your career and not getting very far?
I totally get it, I got stuck once, too. I was miserable most days at work. I dreaded Mondays and counted down the days until Friday. I lost sleep thinking that I was “wasting my life and talents in a job that I hate!”
Thoughts used to bang around my head like the insides of a pinball machine:
I have many interests, talents and motivations, but what do I do with that? Should I stay and try to move up? Do I look for a lateral move at a different company? Should I just change careers completely – what would I do? Or do I want to start my own business?
When I was working in the corporate world at an ad tech company, I couldn’t see how my contribution was making much of a difference, except to our clients who were selling toxic deodorant and junk food.
How was that contributing to the higher good? I felt like I was compromising my values. I wasn’t energized at work. Monday through Friday was a massive effort to get my foot out of the door in the morning.
I knew I wanted change and have more purpose and passion in my work. I wanted to contribute to society and help others, but I was unclear about what that looked like, plus I was dealing with tons of professional insecurities, doubts and fears that I’d make the wrong choice.
I lacked vision, I couldn’t see my end goal. I spent hours on Linkedin and Indeed looking for jobs, but I didn’t really know what I was looking for. Then, I’d see a job I thought I’d like, but then my Inner Critics would get loud and tell me that I’m not qualified or not smart enough or I don’t have 2 out of 300 qualifications listed on the job description. I’d get frustrated, lose my confidence and forget about changing jobs until the next bad day at work.
I spent the better part of 2 years stuck with those thoughts.
If I had only dedicated the time to get clear on what kind of impact I wanted to be making in my career and understand how my skill set and personal values aligned with my professional life, I would have been so much further ahead!
Those 2 years were plagued with lack of focus and inconsistent action.
I was paralyzed with choice and going nowhere fast.
If you can relate I can help you!
Many are right where you are, but most people get overwhelmed when they think of a career change. You don’t have to do it alone.
During those 2 years, when I had “tried” to switch my career, I did not move as efficiently as I could have and wasted time where I could have been living my dream life and making the impact I craved to be making in the world.
I don’t want that to happen to you.
Through my journey, I’ve developed a four month process that will help anyone looking for their next step professionally.
Working together, you will:
– Get clear on your life purpose, your passions and interests and how they relate to your professional life and define a career path that makes you feel fulfilled, joyful and alive.
– Map out a working blueprint of your skills and goals, which will continue to help you make life and career decisions, quickly evaluate opportunities and feel confident when applying for jobs.
– Evaluate your strengths and skills and know confidently what it is you really want in your next role, company and employer.
– Bolster your communication skills to clearly articulate your unique value to any future employer, boss and colleagues.
– Identify and face negative mindset patterns, blocks and fears in order to dissolve their power over you so you can move forward with confidence.
– Create a bigger picture result in order to get to the “yes, I am pursuing X job now at X salary” and taking tangible steps in your search for more purpose-driven, meaningful work.
I have a clear process that helps you work through your questions regardless of your obstacles and professional background. I’ve worked with highly creative professionals in advertising, entertainment and PR to more left brain analytical thinkers like lawyers and accountants.
Why I can help you
I’m Kori Burkholder and I love being a Career Coach! I help young professionals who feel disconnected from their work, who are wanting to find more fulfilling, purpose driven, prosperous careers, but need support to get started and bridging the gap.
I’ve changed career directions 7x in my 20 years as a professional. Having successfully navigated each of those shifts, I have tons of experience working in corporate and creative environments. I’ve chased my many passions and turned my passions into profitable careers.
I take a non-linear creative approach that’s filled with both left and right brain activities. I love to create strong organizational structure, but then build fun into the process as well.
As a Career Success Coach, my beliefs are that:
- You deserve to wake up every day with purpose.
- You deserve to be inspired by your work and feel connected to the work you do.
- You can create a purpose-driven career, and life that you love.
- Your previous professional and life experience are not to be discarded, it exists to fuel your growth.
If you’re ready to get the support, structure, accountability and showcase your abilities and find career happiness, you need to take the next step, let’s chat!
Imagine yourself 4 months from now…
- Being in absolute touch with your truth, your path to fulfillment, knowing exactly what the next step of your career will be and how you will get there.
- You’re starting on a new career. One that excites and challenges you, and you’re confidently starting on the steps you need to be successful in your new role.
- You’re able to ask for what you need and able to clearly articulate your unique value proposition with confidence.
- You know what you stand for and easily share your vision with others. This reaffirms your purpose to all around you, making you sparkle in the eyes of others.
- Other people will be drawn to you, and they’ll compliment and inquire about your brilliance as they walk alongside you.
Sounds nice, doesn’t it?
To get there you need to STOP…
- Expecting that clarity will happen miraculously and overnight.
- Relying on family and friends to be your career advisors. They can only help you so much.
- DYI’ing it: Googling “dream career” and getting back 868,000,000 results, filling out every free personality test, reading every career change book, making lists of pros and cons of different careers, researching schools and courses to take, all of which leaves you feeling even more confused and stuck in how to make sense of it all.
- Wasting time sending resumes out to jobs you don’t want, hoping for an interview at a company you really don’t want to work for.
- The cyclical mind loops that have been running in your mind for years and stopping you from moving forward.
Rather you need to:
- Strategically evaluate where you are and what you want and don’t want. You aren’t who you were 3 years ago. You’ve changed and so has your needs.
- Give yourself some breathing space to take a step back and get a bird-eye view of your career up to this point and see what’s work, what hasn’t worked.
- Expert career coaching, and the accountability it brings. It’s difficult to figure out the next steps on your own. Many people just go around in circles, invest in the appropriate structure to ensure you succeed.
- A proven, structured, creative career development program that guides you through career exploration and the more tactile parts of the job search process.
- A system that’s designed to clear up the confusion and teach you how to be more decisive when career and life choices are thrown at you. No more feeling stuck!
The reality is you’ve worked hard to get where you are in your career. You can leverage your successes, skills, and relationships towards something greater!
Our process is composed of 3 Pillars: CORE, COURSE, CONNECT
Feel more confident than you’ve felt in years and get clear on what kind of work is best suited for you that feels the most aligned and energized with your purpose, talents and passions. You will have your own unique blueprint that you can use as an acid test to make wise career and life decisions moving forward.
Congratulations! You’ve gone from feeling confused about what’s next in your career to having a few viable career options based on your unique blueprint and vision. This is where it starts to become real. You’ve been able to narrow down the choices based on research and facts and you’ve made a wise decision. No more second guessing yourself! You are moving full steam ahead! With a solid vision, your ears and eyes sharpen and see opportunities pop up – ones that you wouldn’t have noticed otherwise and you’re able take immediate action!
You are crystal clear about what you want and where you’re going in your life and career! You’re feeling confident and excited and you’re in process of turning your vision into a reality with a solid, actionable game plan. We’ve tackled the more technical side of any career transition including revamping your resume and Linkedin profile to reflect your new career direction with a personalized job search plan to streamline the job search process and interview preparation to land the job of your dreams (if it hasn’t happened already!)
When you have clear vision built on your values, passions and non-negotiables, you can go from:
– Dreading networking events and having to answer the question, “What do you do?” to looking forward to going to networking events and can’t wait for someone to ask you the question, “What do you do?”.
– When Sunday rolls around you’re already dreading getting out of bed on Monday to LEAPING out of bed because you can’t wait to pick up where you left off.
– Feeling totally lost and uninspired in your job to having a sense of purpose and a deeper connection to the contribution you’re making everyday.
– Getting through the day, watching the clock, taking long lunches to “wow, it’s 6 o’clock already, where does the time go?!”
Imagine what would be different for you, your loved ones, your life, if you really honestly spent some time finding work you love, that’s meaningful and impactful…
Feels good, right? It’s all possible and I want to help you achieve it. Because the world needs what you have to offer…even if you don’t know what that is…you soon will!
Are you interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started.
- Step 1. Schedule a 15 minute complimentary, no-obligation consult. You can do that right here.
- Step 2. There will be a short application with a few questions to answer before we hop on the call, I’d like to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of coaching with me.
- Step 3. Watch out for the confirmation email with some homework to do before our call.
- Step 4. At the scheduled time of your consult, we’ll consult! I’ll call you with the phone number you provided on the application and we’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit to a longer call to talk about the how.
- Step 5. Then we’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Book your Career Clarity call today and start transforming your career and life, starting now.
Watch these case study videos with previous clients Jessica, Becky, Katelyn and Nina who’ve completed the program to gain a better understanding of the process and what might be possible for you.
Jessica: Entrepreneur into Published Author
Becky: from unemployed to Chief of Staff for a start up beverage company
Katelyn: from Associate Attorney to Identifying Her New Ideal Role: Chief of Staff
Nina: From Actor to Early Childhood Education
This program is an investment in time, money and energy. To be completely transparent this thorough program may not be for you if you’re:
- Worried the investment will put a financial constraint on paying your bills.
- Wanting to change jobs quickly to get out of a bad situation.
- In panic mode to find a new job.
- Looking for a concrete, linear step-by-step guide on how to fix your career.
- If you have total clarity on your career direction and just wanting to polish your resume or just need help with interviewing skills or a job search.
How long is the program?
The Purpose Driven Career Accelerator program is designed to be completed in 16 weeks. This schedule ensures we’re keeping up a solid pace for you to implement changes, integrate the learnings, and be in action towards your goals.
Do I have to finish in 16-weeks?
In my experience, it’s best to keep up the pace and meet weekly, but the duration is something we discuss in our kick-off session.
How long are the coaching sessions?
The kick-off session is 90 minutes, and every session beyond that is 45-60 minutes.
How much time commitment will I need to invest weekly?
Anywhere between 2-5 hours. In the beginning, usually about 2 hours. Once we have clarity on your career direction, it might take a bit more time as you are out there researching and networking.
Are sessions face-to-face or virtual?
All sessions are done virtually using Zoom.
Do you offer payment plans?
I typically require 1x upfront payment, however, I do make exceptions for individual clients.
What are your certifications?
I have an ICF (International Coaching Federation) certification through Coaching For Transformation/Leadership That Works and Firework Coaching Certification specifically designed for Career Transition, plus 500+ hours of coaching and counting.
If you’re ready to get professional support, let’s chat!
I’ve spent 4 years developing processes that have been proven to fill the gap between you and your ideal career. Let me show you the way. I can’t wait to support you in your journey.
Invest in yourself and it’ll be the surest investment and most efficient step you can take towards the future you dream of.
Read more from others who’ve completed the program and what results they achieved, here.
Most of my clients see an ROI with either raises, bonuses, getting new jobs with higher salaries that is a MUCH BETTER fit and is aligned with their CORE. Some realize that they’d like to go back to school, some launch their own businesses, others have become published authors, knowing 100% that is that right choice for them. Never second guessing themselves or their choice. Everyone is different, but I hold your vision as our guiding light each step of our journey, holding you accountable to hit your goals and work through the obstacles that arise to get you there. This program gives you the structure, support and accountability to achieve your goals much quicker than doing it on your own.
Our motto at Inspirality is “take action, feel the fear and do it anyways!” That’s how we grow beyond what we think is possible for ourselves and courageously step into the inspiring vision we’ve created. What is the real cost of not taking action and investing in yourself and your future?
“Hard work is painful when life is devoid of purpose. But when you live for something greater than yourself and the gratification of your own ego, then hard work becomes a labor of love.” — Steve Pavlina