Join Me For The Dream Circle
Starts on Tuesday, April 24th at 7p!
Have you been looking for a place to pursue your wildest dreams?
Has your creative side been in hiding with your 8 year old self for the last 20+ years?
Never have the time or energy to put towards what you really want because it’s not practical?
Whenever you think about diving into a creative project, other priorities come in and yet again, it gets forgotten.
You feel dead inside because of unmanifested dreams.
Then you’ve come to the right place to actualize and pursue your wildest dream.
Imagine having the time, space, energy and a supportive community to pursue your wildest dream. Whether it be finding a new job, pursuing a creative project or turning a hobby into a career – whatever your dream is, The Dream Circle is the place to start turning your dream into a reality, quicker!
What constitutes a “dream”? A dream is something you’ve been putting on the backburner – for weeks, days, years. Maybe it’s the bed and breakfast idea you’ve had in your head or that a new product idea for your business or relaunch your website, figure out what’s your next dream job, write a book, start a self care practice, get over your stage fright…you get the idea, right? Your dream project could be anything you desire to bring into the world!
Areas of exploration:
- Clarifying your core values and big vision
- Clear limiting beliefs, self doubt and learn how to transform your inner critics
- Tap into your unique creativity as a tool for self exploration, answers and inspiration
- Creative exercises to get you into the flow and activate your imagination on what’s possible
- Visualization techniques, when you have a mental picture of how you would like things to be, you’re less likely to give up on your dream.
- Idea generation and brainstorming Hot Seats – the group collective becomes your Mastermind
- 3M goal setting techniques to create bite sized goals and actions to achieve results
- Accountability partner to help keep each other on track and moving forward
The Dream Circle gives you the permission to voice what you want to create and the support to pursue it. It provides you the structure, accountability and coaching framework that helps support your vision and creating actions that are aligned with your dream.
Results others have achieved during the Circle:
- I didn’t think it was possible, but I just landed my dream job! – Kylea P., Graphic Designer
- My bed and breakfast idea was just living inside my head before the Circle, now I have the big vision and am taking steps every day that are leading me there! – Stephanie A., Business Development, Wine Industry
- I always wanted to share my skills with young women going into the workforce, but I didn’t know what that looked like before the Circle. Now, I’ve designed a workshop on leadership and negotiation skills with a bigger vision to go national! – Elizabeth T., Fashion Stylist
- I’m a journalist, but had neglected my creative writing for so long. I’m now journaling every day and feel so much happier and fulfilled and other areas in my life are growing in new and unexpected ways. I didn’t realize how the void had been affecting my work and life. – Rafaella G., Journalist
I limit The Dream Circle to 8 participants so that you have my undivided attention. I’m looking for you if you have the desire to TURN UP your life. You’re ready to step in with courage and be inspired to take action on your Dream project because you know that when you do, you’re making a BIGGER impact in your own life, your partnerships, your community and the world.
More About You:
- Like to have fun and a strong desire to tap into your creativity as a different approach to goal setting
- Have a creative project/idea/new direction burning inside of you and you’re ready to unleash it
- Open to stepping outside of your comfort zone to expand in new ways
- A desire to actualize your creative dream, but you’re just not sure how to fit it in with everything else going on in your life.
- Able to commit to ten – one hour weekly calls + outside work on your project + work with your accountability partner (3+ hours per week)
Who’s it for:
- You’re a creative professional looking to UPLEVEL your career, whether it be to make more money, get a promotion, explore other options, but you feel totally lost or stuck.
- Your creative side has been dormant and want to reawaken it and appreciate accountability, structure and support to make it happen.
- You don’t necessarily work in the creative field, but have a yearning to work with this side of yourself and explore other possible career options and/or outlets.
- You have a creative project that’s burning to be actualized in the world.
- Seeking a new community of people who are in similar places and also ready to blow the lid off of their dream!
What if I have a vague idea, but don’t know exactly what my dream is?
That’s ok! The first step is taking action. The Circle will support and help you create clarity through hot seat coaching and group support.
What day do we meet and will the Zoom calls be recorded?
Historically, the calls are on Tuesday evenings from 7-8pm EST. The calls will be recorded, although your presence is needed weekly, so if you need to miss more than 3 live calls, this might not be the time for you to do this.
How much time will this take each week?
The bare minimum is 2 hours. 1 hour for the weekly call, 1 hour for accountability partner dates. Plus, whatever time it takes to be creating your dream project.
Upon acceptance into the Circle, you will get…
- A new tribe of peers in your Circle to hold you to achieving your dream.
- Tools and training materials to support each other to build upon the actions taken during the calls and to support each other’s dreams..
- Unlimited private email support with Kori throughout the duration of the program.
- Gain access to The Dream Circle Private Facebook group for Q&A, advice, connections and support to help you both personally and professionally.
- Weekly creative InspiredWork, designed to keep you in action and help ignite inspiration when it comes to your life and career advancement.
- Inspirational Special guests from Kori’s peers, who’ve made their dreams come true and are living a life on purpose.
Join in on the Circle for $997. Bring a friend into The Circle with a friend and get an additional $300 off!