12/31/2017 by Kori Burkholder 0 Comments
10 Powerful Reflection Questions for the New Year
I love the week between Christmas and New Year’s because it’s so quiet. I’ve been taking full advantage of it and planning for a powerful 2018 by reflecting on the last 365 days and creating a vision board around my business and life goals in 2019.
This fun, creative process allows me look back on my year and shine the light on each area of my life with all its lessons and gifts, and welcome in an even more positive and productive year. I then set intentions about the goals I want to accomplish in each area: relationships, family, business, health, lifestyle, personal growth and so on.
Before you go into the new year, I’d like to invite you to do this with me. Take an hour or two to reflect on who you are now and how your experiences over the last 365 days have shaped you and then start creating your big vision for 2019.
10 Reflection Questions for the New Year
- What were your best accomplishments/achievements that makes you proud?
- What is your biggest disappointment?
- What was the smartest decision you made?
- What are you most grateful for this past year?
- Who came into your life this year and who left?
- What was your best financial decision?
- What is one miracle you experienced?
- What was the greatest, kindest service you performed?
- What unfinished goals do you have from this year?
- How do you want next year to be different?
Spend some quiet time writing and reflecting not only on the answers but how you can learn from these events to avoid repeating them again in the New Year.
Now that you’ve looked back over the past year and got clear on what happened, both good and bad, it’s time for part 2 of this exercise to create your big vision and goals for the new year!
Get started on creating your big vision for 2019.