11/17/2020 by Kori Burkholder
How Self Reflection Creates Confidence
Are you currently wanting to pursue a new career path but not feeling confident in yourself, or is your future career vision unclear?
The first step towards gaining clarity in the career puzzle is taking some time to reflect on your career journey so you can fully appreciate and learn from the ups and downs, your successes and failure.
To start career reflection, you can ask yourself questions like:
- What were the qualities within me that drove me forward during stressful times?
- When was a time I "failed" but got right back up again? What qualities were within me that kept me going? What motivated me?
- What were some big wins that I achieved at work that made me feel confident in my abilities?
Take some time to look at each life and career transition under a microscope and understand the lessons learned. If you don’t take time to do this before you make a change, you will:
– risk making the wrong career choice again, running from one bad situation into another.
– not fully appreciate all that you’ve accomplished and miss the opportunity to gain insight and confidence in yourself, your skills, strengths, and natural abilities.
– be less able to evaluate new opportunities if you don’t understand how you reacted to pass opportunities.
- Be less likely to develop your career in the way you want to, especially if you don’t understand your experience and what you’ve learned about what you like and don’t like.
Reflection is the first step toward getting clear on what is next in your career evolution.
P.S. And, whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you get unstuck and grow your purpose-driven career:
1. Watch a free Masterclass: Clarify the fastest path to land a more fulfilling and purposeful career & beyond. Identify any limiting beliefs and self-sabotage patterns so that you start creating an inspiring vision of your future dream career, plus learn how to implement the 4-step game plan our clients are using to develop a job that they look forward to every day and a solid plan to achieve it. Watch the free Masterclass right here>>> Click Here
2. Download my "Purpose Driven Career Quiz" workbook: If you’re struggling to figure out what you want to do next career-wise, then download my new workbook "Purpose Driven Career Quiz" to see just how far (or how close!) you are to landing a purpose-driven career!>>> Click Here
3. Join our FREE Purpose-Driven Careers Facebook Group and connect with other driven professionals who are learning how to make the impact, earn the income, and create the freedom they desire in their life, and career>>> Click Here
4. Work with me privately: If you’d like to work directly with me to build a career of your dreams… schedule your complimentary Career Strategy Breakthrough Call with me so we can clarify your fastest path to finding and landing your dream role and create a strategy for you to make it happen… Please apply for your FREE call with me here>>> Click Here To Apply