Turn Career Confusion into a Clear Vision
Move Your Vision Into a Reality
Research shows that a growing number of professionals are no longer inspired by their work. These professionals are experienced in their craft and very good at what they do, but they are often unfulfilled in their current jobs.
These professionals are busy, and most of the world would misinterpret their lack of time with fulfillment. However, most of the world fails to understand that there is limited fulfillment in building the dreams of your employers.
These professionals are searching for a professional step forward – they desire a change that reflects their value structure and the difference they hope to make in the world. Despite desiring this change I find that often, busy professionals get ‘stuck’ and just feel frustrated.
Does this sound familiar to you?
Are you looking for a change? A new career that’s tailor fit to your unique needs? Many are – but most people get overwhelmed when they think of a career change.
I totally get it, I got stuck once, too. I was miserable most days at work. I dreaded Mondays and counted down the days until Friday. I lost sleep thinking that I was “wasting my life at a job that I hate!”
Thoughts used to bang around my head like the insides of a pinball machine: Do I try to move up? Do I look for a lateral move? Should I just change careers completely – what would I do? Or do I want to start my own business?
I spent the better part of 3 years stuck with those thoughts. If I had only dedicated the time focusing on narrowing down my choices, I would have been so much further ahead!
Those 3 years were plagued with lack of focus and inconsistent action.
I was paralyzed with choice.
I did not know what the best move forward was.
If you can relate I can help you!
I did not move as efficiently as I could have the first time I tried to switch my career, but through my journey, I’ve developed a three month process that will help anyone looking for their next step professionally.
Together we can:
- Narrow down your choices into one viable career path.
- Create your non-negotiables for your next career move so you know exactly what to ask for.
- Create your “Big Vision” so you know exactly where you are, where you’re going, and how to get there.
- Design a concrete plan of action to find an aligned and profitable career.
- Discover the root causes of why you’re unsatisfied in your current career and what to do about it today.
I have a clear process that helps you work through your questions regardless of your obstacles. This works for EVERYONE.
Why I can help you
I’m Kori and I love being a Career Success Coach! I help busy professionals who feel disconnected from their work, who are wanting to find more fulfilling, creative careers, but need support to get started.
I’ve changed career directions 7x in my 20 years as a professional. Having successfully navigated each of those shifts, I have tons of experience working in corporate and creative environments. I’ve turned hobbies into side hustles and then into careers.
I take a non-linear creative approach that’s filled with both left and right brain activities. I love to create strong organizational structure, but then build fun into the process as well.
As a Career Success Coach, my beliefs are that:
- You deserve to wake up every day with purpose.
- You deserve to be inspired by your work.
- You deserve to feel connected to the work you do.
- You can create a purpose-driven, creative career, and life that you love, through a ‘big vision’ process and a desire to grow.
- Your previous professional and life experience are not to be discarded, it exists to fuel your growth.
If you’re ready to get the support, structure, and accountability you need to take the next step in your career, let’s chat.
If you’re ready to showcase your abilities and find career happiness, this is the program for you! It’s designed in a way that allows you to get to know yourself on a deeper level. The information we compile will bring you closer to your ideal career.
By the end of my 3-month program, you’ll have:
- CLARITY about your next steps and one viable, profitable, career direction with a clearly defined blueprint.
- Your BIG VISION based on who you are at your core.
- The ability to CONFIDENTLY showcase your talents to anyone you meet.
- An EXCITING and INSPIRING new career path.
- More CONTROL than ever before over your direction and your life.
- A soundly based ACTION PLAN to make it all happen.
Imagine yourself 3 months from now…
Knowing exactly what the next step of your career will be. Crystal clear about your path to fulfillment.
You’re starting on a new career. One that excites and challenges you, and you’re confidently starting on the steps you need to be successful in your new role. You’re able to ask for what you need and able to clearly articulate it with confidence. Your vision is coming closer and closer to reality.
You know what you stand for and you easily share your vision with others. This reaffirms your purpose to all around you, making you sparkle in the eyes of others.
Other people will be drawn to you, and they’ll compliment and inquire about your brilliance as they walk alongside you.
Sounds nice, doesn’t it? To get there you need to…
- Evaluate where you are with the help of a coach. We need to take a step back, zoom out, and take a bird-eye view of your career up to this point. This will give you the time you need to figure what you really want next.
- Look into a professional career coach – family, friends, and Google can only help you so much.
- Invest in yourself. You deserve to find meaning, fulfillment, and happiness. Investing in yourself is the surest investment you can make.
The Reality Is:
- You’ve worked hard to get where you are in your career. You can leverage your successes, skills, and relationships towards something greater!
- You’re ready for expert career coaching, and the accountability it brings. It’s difficult to figure out the next steps on your own! Many people just go around in circles, invest in the appropriate structure to ensure you succeed.
- A structured, creative career development program is refreshing.
- You’re ready to clear the confusion and learn how to be more decisive based on what you want in the next phase of your career.
Our process is composed of 3 phases:
Dream & Create:
Phase 1 — Dream & Create: In this phase, we’ll map out your inspiring BIG CAREER VISION. This is about ideas and ingenuity. You’ll be completing sets of exercises to help the creative side of your brain, the intuitive side, to explore new career ideas.
You’ll be encouraged to create visual pieces (collage, paintings, drawings, journaling, etc.) after our sessions to solidify your vision. By the end of the program, you will have a piece(s) of art that represents your ideal life and career. A source of inspiration and strength whenever it’s needed. Absolutely no prior art experience required!
Explore & Narrow:
Phase 2 — Explore & Narrow: We explore values, life purpose, personal strengths, passions, everything you need in your life to be happy and fulfilled. This deep dive into you will help figure out what is going to make you feel satisfied and motivated in your life.
We explore your work preferences – job skills, work motivators, achievements, ideal work environment – everything you need in your working life to be motivated and satisfied. By the end of this phase, you will have a unique blueprint of who you are at your core. This blueprint will help you make decisions for the rest of your life.
You’ll also create an Ideas Bank. We will throw any viable career option into the bank. Eventually, We will narrow it down to 3 viable career options, which reflects your values.
Discover & Plan:
Phase 3 — Discover & Plan: This is where it all starts coming together! We investigate the top options we generated in the Explore & Narrow phase then use a creative and empowering process that gets you into action with a soundly based action plan and the launchpad to start turning your vision for an exciting.
How long is the program?
The Career Clarity Creative program is designed to be completed in 12-weeks. This schedule ensures we’re keeping up a solid pace for you to implement changes, integrate the learnings, and be in action towards your goals.
Do I have to finish in 12-weeks?
In my experience, it’s best to keep up the pace and meet weekly, but the duration is something we discuss in our kick-off session.
Do I have to be “creative” or have painting experience to join?
No! We use creativity as a tool to think outside the box. The course allows for all levels from highly trained artists to pure beginners.
How long are the coaching sessions?
The kick-off session is 90 minutes, and every session beyond that is 60 minutes.
Are sessions face-to-face or virtual?
Most sessions are done virtually using Zoom, but if you live in New York City and you’d like to meet in person, this is possible.
Do you offer payment plans?
I typically require 1x upfront payment, however, I have made exceptions for individual clients.
Do you offer refunds?
No. I choose to work with clients who are decisive and trust their gut instincts. Book a free Career Clarity call to see if working together makes sense to your gut.
What are your certifications?
I have an ICF (International Coaching Federation) certification through Coaching For Transformation/Leadership That Works and Firework Coaching Certification specifically designed for Career Transition, plus 500+ hours of coaching and counting.
I only 3 remaining spots in my 1-1 coaching program!
If you’re ready to get professional support, let’s chat!
I’ve spent 3 years developing processes that have been proven to fill the gap between you and your ideal career. Let me show you the way. I can’t wait to support you in your journey!
READ WHAT OTHERS SAY WHO’VE COMPLETED THE PROGRAM, HERE.