Purpose Driven Career Private Coaching
From the question:“What’s next in my career?” to landing your
next dream job.
Private coaching, as opposed to group coaching, offers the flexibility of scheduling, privacy, and one-to-one support.
The four biggest fears when it comes to making a career change that I've heard over the years are:
- Fear of making the wrong career choice
- Fear of starting all over again
- Fear of not being good enough
- Fear of taking a pay cut
Do you know the number one remedy is to calm these fears down?
Clarity is everything. When you have clarity all of these fears melt away. If you are interested in learning HOW to get clarity, click the link below.
The hundreds of professionals who reach out to me share they are unfulfilled and want to change careers but aren't exactly sure what they want next. Some choose to stay because they fear change and the unknown. Others leave with nothing lined up, while Inner Critics and limiting beliefs hold some prisoner. Can you relate?
For most individuals who don’t have CLARITY, the first instinct is to go to the job boards and start looking for jobs. I get it, but this creates an endless cycle of frustration. Does this sound familiar?
- I’m having a bad day at work.
- Let me go onto the job boards and look for jobs even though I don’t know what I am looking for.
- This is getting frustrating because I see all of these jobs that sound cool, but I don’t have the experience, skills, education, training, etc. needed. Ugh!
- Okay, let me start looking for jobs I do have experience in, but I don’t want to do this work anymore.
- Man, changing jobs is harder than I thought. Maybe it’s not so bad where I am. I think I’ll stay.
- Next lousy day at work.
- Repeat cycle.
With no target, it's hard to make progress.Once you realize you don't have a target, you can do something about it. The Career Clarity Method I have developed will get you clear and moving on your way.
Like many clients I’ve worked with over the years, despite their fears, they took action and got the support they needed because their jobs' impact on their well-being and life had become a non-negotiable. And the results of these young professionals have been AMAZING!
Successful graduates of the private coaching program have been landing new jobs with better pay, getting promotions and raises, returning to school to pursue long-lost dreams, changing career directions, writing books, starting businesses, and finding fulfillment and purpose in their careers and lives.
The Purpose Driven Career Private Coaching Package includes:
This 16-week program aims to help you journey from uncertainty about your present career and not knowing what your next step might be to having a clear vision of the right job and a plan to create it and the tools and confidence to achieve it.
The curriculum is carefully designed using research into best career evaluation and transition practices, backed up by my experience as a 20+ year corporate professional, a certified life and career coach, and an entrepreneur.
- Bi-weekly 60 mintues Career Coaching Strategy Sessions with Kori
- Customized project plan based on your career and life goals
- Access the private membership site with video modules, worksheets, invaluable resources like templates for your resume, cover letters, networking emails, thank you notes, and more.
- Access to weekly group coaching calls every Tuesday from 6-7:30 pm EST includes:
- 1-1 hot seat coaching with Kori every week
- Ask your questions to the group as they come up to get exactly what you need to get unstuck.
- Immediately expand your network by joining a supportive community built on helping each other
- Facilitated networking, masterminding, brainstorming, and collaboration on group calls
- Learn what's working (& not working) for other professionals in various career pathsIncluding the Launch & Land coaching Fast Action Bonus that will cover the following coaching topics based on what is needed most at that time during the Launch and Land phase (Value - $2,000)
- Resume Revise + Cover Letter with a resume specialist in your new industry
- Linkedin Profile & Job Search Strategies
- Customized Networking Strategy
- Interview Coaching
- Salary Negotiation Coaching
- Private Facebook Inner Circle Group
The Career Clarity Method helps you work through your questions regardless of obstacles. This system works for all professional backgrounds, from teachers to lawyers to advertising executives to accountants.
Click here to schedule a Purpose-Driven Career Brainstorm Call. We’ll hop on the phone for 15 minutes to explore if you’re a fit for this program, and we’ll discuss all the details to get you results fast.
Together we do the following:
Envision and clarify your life and future built upon your unique life preferences, including your values, passions and interests, and life purpose.
Determine your career preferences and build a foundation based on your favorite skills, natural talents, and professional strengths. Get clear on what drives and motivates you at work and in life!
Reflect on your previous roles, pull out the pieces you loved (leave out the ones you didn’t), and start adding those pieces to the career puzzle.
Build career success stories to add to your resume and prepare you for future interviews and networking events (hello, confidence booster!).
Confidently articulate your skills, strengths, and what makes you unique to any prospective employer.
Sharpen your communication skills, become your advocate at work, and take bold action to ask for what you need and deserve!
Understand how your skills, experience, and talents can translate into other industries, jobs, and companies while generating new career ideas based on this newfound clarity!
Narrow down too many career ideas into one viable career direction and never look back or second guess yourself!
Overcome fears, doubts, and inner critics trying to sabotage and derail your dreams and plans.
Learn job search strategies to bridge the gap between where you are now and where you decide to be, including resume tips, networking strategies, interview prep, and salary negotiation practice.
Build a solid plan to bridge the gap between your current reality and your dream job.
Each week, we'll focus on one of these phases. Then, we'll get together on a call to talk about it and brainstorm specific strategies for YOUR career...so you can put it into action and report on your results.
Any of these things can move the needle immediately for your career, and my experience is that ONE of these will resonate with you and stand out as the BIG opportunity for you specifically...so we'll be able to spend more time on that one with you.
Picture yourself 4 months from now feeling confident, happy, and purposeful in your new role, making the income and impact you desire with a clear vision of your next 5-10 years.